Your custom drainage solution should be as unique as you! Just because a system works well for your neighbor, does not mean that it will work for you. Having a professional come out and evaluate your home is the only way to guarantee that your home will be protected from water damage. Whether it is adding a landscaping feature or a custom drainage solution, poor drainage has to be taken care of before it damages your home.
Be on top of drainage before water damage strikes!
Reason to get a drainage solution:
- Drainage problem from a correction that someone had made due to the lack of knowledge, create an issue with the drainage.
- Poor foundation elevation can cause water to seep where it is not wanted and can be damaging to the foundation of the home.
- Plan bed design, if planted improperly, will create and issue and a back up of water.
- Sloped paved surfaces are a huge issue if not addressed. They can create pools of water, that if sitting in the wrong place can seep into your home and create water damage.
- Gutter spouts that do not have a proper exit also creates issues. If your gutter is draining into the wrong area a custom drainage solution is for you. Make sure your gutter is
The best part of a custom drainage solution is that it is custom. Your drainage solution can be designed to fit your style. There is no need to have an unsightly drainage solution, let us work it into your landscape design and create a style that fits you.
Types of Custom Drainage Solutions:
- French drain- Water runs into a gravel-filled trench that then leads to a pipe which stops far away from the house.
- Gutter Drainage- This custom drainage solution runs from your gutter, underground, to a location that is away from the home to reduce any water build up.
- Trench Drainage- When to areas (often a hardscaping area and a landscaping area) meet that cause drainage issues, both sides are slopped in the middle to let all the moisture drain. This custom drainage solution is recommend when two different materials or landscapes meet.
These are just a few drainage solutions that could fix your problem. There are endless possibilities to solving your drainage issue, each home is different and needs to be treated that way. Do not settle for a cookie cutter drainage system when you need a custom drainage solution!
Let LDK Lawn Services give you a FREE quote today! Give us a call at (913) 568-5013 or click here.